Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSAP 2018

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Mashiara

I don't have an interview so I'm just waiting anxiously for news. Apparently there are only 7 places in my 1st university(and course) of choice...:ermm:

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Helpish

Mashiara wrote: »
    I don't have an interview so I'm just waiting anxiously for news. Apparently there are only 7 places in my 1st university(and course) of choice...:ermm:

What's your first choice?

Helpish wrote: »

What's your first choice?
    Psychology

Psychology

Is it with Trinity? If so, their criteria is based around a different application and examination process.

Not Trinity :)

• Advertisement

Not Trinity :)

Ah ok, your favoured place might have the least amount of admissions then, as Trinity only have 8 or so I'm told. Although late last year I was told there was only 1 place in NUIG this year :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mark C

Ok I’m still confused, my percentile is ok, my scale score is good, which one are the university’s looking at? . I see my cao account is logging the scale score so I am hoping that is what’s taken into account.

Advertisement