Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to build your own budget

• 16-10-2017 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im not affiliated with any political party but I would like to attempt to build my own budget, as accurately as possible too.

The problem is, I dont even know where to start.

I am assuming I need to see the exchequer returns, all of Irelands income in a year, all of ireland spending, its loan repayments, any other types of costs. I also obviously need a breakdown on all these to see , for example, what the potential for investing for in SMEs would be to PAYE in the future, or maybe the potential for investing in social projects to reduce the future costs of poverty/unemployment/homelesseness.

Im not in a rush but I dont know what kind of resources I need to do it properly. Am I being naive to think its possible without access and contacts to different state departments etc?

Comments

Advertisement