Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym rountine app?

Options
  • 15-10-2017 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm hoping to start a weights rountine in my gym this week and looking for advise on any apps that people use to track progress/plan rountine? Just looking to do 30 minutes, 2-3 times a week.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

There's 2 versions of wendler 5 3 1. You don't have alot of time so something straight to the point like that would be good, just go in, do the main lifts and then get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,047 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

There's douzens of apps out there. Including some that have database of multiple common routines.
    But "weights routine" is far too general a term. I used a Smolov app this last 3 weeks. It was perfect for my needs, but it would likely be terrible for you.

Rather than looking for recommendations an app, you are better off looking for recommendations of a routine and then try to find an app to match.

What are your goals?
    Height, weight, current level training/fitness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

I use fitnotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 NadFa

I use Gym Hero to track my workouts and progress, however, you need to input your routine yourself so as above you are better off figuring out your routine first and then picking a suitable app to track

Advertisement