Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for team member leaving

Options
  • 13-10-2017 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

A member of my team at work is moving from my team to a new department - she's been with me since the start (in a start up) and is a valued team member - rock solid worker and knows how much I've appreciated all her work.....she's a qualified accountant (not what she was doing for me) and is moving to an accountancy role................anyway, I want to get her something nice..............looking for ideas.......I'm looking for something she can keep (rather than a pricey bottle of plonk)

She's in her mid-40s - not a girlie girl.........doesn't wear make-up or dresses, etc - so make up and jewellery are out.........she has a 90 minute journey every day each way on a bus from the boonies

would welcome any ideas

Advertisement