Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Scales

Options
  • 05-10-2017 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭

CamelCamelCamel has just given me an alert on a set of Garmin Smart Scales matching their lowest price. Although tempted, there's other things that were waiting to pay day this week!

I'm not too bothered about them being absolutely correct in terms of bodyfat % once they were consistent, so I could track changes...

Are they a waste of time or at least consistent? I'm pretty much Garmin for based for all sports, so it's really Garmin or nothing if I was going to bother.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,118 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Not perfectly consistent. There will be random variance. But doesn't mean it's not useful. Pretty easy to take a moveing average to spot the trend going up or down. Should balance out the variance in hydration and such

Advertisement