Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XVIII - Buffy SIGN UP THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

why?

I would imagine because...

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Like Virtanen I'm not sure im going to be fully sure what's going on but... I wanna give it a try (aka I'm in!)

I'll take "Superstar" from that list as... well as it's one of the only ones left

Wolf.

Wolf.

ha ha my misdirect is working (continues to pretend he knows what this game is all about) because...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The below thread is a good one to read. But dont worry, everyone learns the most on the job.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057789174

Running joke to accuse people of being bad (a wolf) with no actual evidence or based on something that isnt actually suspicious.

In before someone calls me a wolf for explaining the joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Pter wrote: »
    The below thread is a good one to read. But dont worry, everyone learns the most on the job.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057789174

Running joke to accuse people of being bad (a wolf) with no actual evidence or based on something that isnt actually suspicious.

In before someone calls me a wolf for explaining the joke.

Serial Killer move.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Welcome V man and BH, I hope you both enjoy the game and stick around for next months theme :)

Away t'feck advertising your game :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Welcome V man and BH, I hope you both enjoy the game and stick around for next months theme :)

This place is like The Hotel California.

'You can check out anytime you like - but you can NEVER leave.':D:D

Away t'feck advertising your game :D

Sorry, im just excited.

I believe, even if im not certain on exactly how this thing will run, I'm ready for that theme

giphy.gif

and then I merge the SP references with Buffy / Werewolf

cartoon-characters-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-631779_500_375.jpg

• Advertisement

Lads, we've got a memer on our hands.

if-a-memer-memes-about-a-meme-doesnt-that-mean-that-the-meme-is.png

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

My master plan is almost completed. Assimilate and integrate the PW and WW Forums...

Mwa-ha-ha-ha

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Is that you Vince?

4 spots left gang. If you havent done so, tell yo' friends.

Lads, we've got a memer on our hands.

Not my usual style but then again after just reading the first 100 or so posts of the last game maybe it should be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Necrominus wrote: »
    My master plan is almost completed. Assimilate and integrate the PW and WW Forums...

Mwa-ha-ha-ha
    Still better than the Invasion 2001 angle...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

4 spots left gang. If you havent done so, tell yo' friends.

my friends think i'm wierd

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Tigger wrote: »

My wife loves my weird, she calls it Oranisms....

Tigger wrote:

Me too. No understanding of the game at all or any interest in hearing me talk about it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Me too. No understanding of the game at all or any interest in hearing me talk about it :(

oh yeah, the game: thats why

• Advertisement

Alrighty folks, 2 days until the Q & A thread goes live. We'll be closing off access to the archives in the backrooms until after the game in the next little while so I hope everyone has all their reading done :)

For the new players remember to have your access sorted for the WW sub-forum on Saturday!!

We're getting very excited. Almost as excited as Buffy:

original.gif

Alrighty folks, 2 days until the Q & A thread goes live. We'll be closing off access to the archives in the backrooms until after the game in the next little while so I hope everyone has all their reading done :)

For the new players remember to have your access sorted for the WW sub-forum on Saturday!!

We're getting very excited. Almost as excited as Buffy:

If its anon accounts, they wont need access.

If its anon accounts, they wont need access.

We plan on having Q & A thread in the WW forum. I think all bar Bounty Hunter have requested access anywho. Not a huge issue.

We plan on having Q & A thread in the WW forum. I think all bar Bounty Hunter have requested access anywho. Not a huge issue.

Damn, serves me right for bustin chops!

Damn, serves me right for bustin chops!

giphy.gif

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Oh mighty modulator Necro, please forgive my not replying to your PM immediately!

Unfortunately it's redecorating season in the house at the moment, and I have enough to be keeping me busy without adding a game of WW to it.

I will join in another game, but not this time.

Oh mighty modulator Necro, please forgive my not replying to your PM immediately!

Unfortunately it's redecorating season in the house at the moment, and I have enough to be keeping me busy without adding a game of WW to it.

Ah come on Robyn, surely you can find the time to play. Its like we only got a sample of you in the Star Trek game.

:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

Ok, can't resist.

Stick me in if there are any spots left.

• Advertisement

destroyer wrote: »
    Ok, can't resist.

Stick me in if there are any spots left.

Pick an episode from the remaining 4...

I think it's 27, 24, 20 and 19 remaining.

Welcome aboard!

Advertisement