Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carers allowance paid into post office... can't collect this week

Options
  • 25-09-2017 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hi. I get my carers allowance paid into the post office as I do not have an active bank account. 
    I will not be able to collect my money this week. I am wondering if it will still be in the post office next week? My payment day is Thursday but it will be the following Tuesday before I am able to collect it. 
    I have emailed [font=arial, sans-serif]carers@welfare.[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]ie but am still waiting on a response. [/font]

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Sorry about the late reply, but you might be as well to call them by phone, if this is convenient for you, I find such departments are far easier to talk to then to email as work emails, my own included, can be quite a mass and sometimes requests for information can get lost.

Advertisement