Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyth's 20% sale

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭mckildare

Ordered a car seat this morning online, 20% off thanks to pricespy for the notification as I got into work.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭mckildare

Ordered a car seat this morning online, 20% off thanks to pricespy for the notification as I got into work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

daheff wrote: »
    or not enough time to constantly monitor prices.

Especially people with kids & fulltime jobs - they seem to be time deficient.

But you have time to come one here complaining hmm
    If you want a bargain then spend time hunting for one if not carry on as you were

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

daheff wrote: »
    or not enough time to constantly monitor prices.

Especially people with kids & fulltime jobs - they seem to be time deficient.

Or people that do not value their time....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Not wishing to take sides but I was holding off on getting a baby seat at €45, this morning it's up to €50. So it does happen, annoying

Coincidentally Argos have also put it up, from €50 to €60

Reduced again now!
    €45 pre sale
    €50 during the sale, before the tenner off
    €39 post sale :-)

Link, so as to meet to ceilingfly's stringent requirements to be believable:

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/fisher-price-bouncers-seats-and-rockers/fisher-price-giraffe-sit-me-up-floor-seat/p/152074

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭swervring

Reduced again now!
    €45 pre sale
    €50 during the sale, before the tenner off
    €39 post sale :-)

Link, so as to meet to ceilingfly's stringent requirements to be believable:

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/fisher-price-bouncers-seats-and-rockers/fisher-price-giraffe-sit-me-up-floor-seat/p/152074

As an aside, that seat is brilliant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭reps4

Hi.
    Has the Smyth pre Christmas sale finished already or is it still pending.

Tia

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Anyone know do smyths still have an extended returns time for Christmas stuff, I recall a few years ago that you could return stuff bought from Sept onwards til Jan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

TheDriver wrote: »
    Anyone know do smyths still have an extended returns time for Christmas stuff, I recall a few years ago that you could return stuff bought from Sept onwards til Jan

I didn’t even know there was a limit on the time, I returned some skittles the other day we were given as a present last Christmas and they exchanged it no problem for another toy, I did t have a receipt

The internet isn’t for everyone

Advertisement