Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most beautiful women in the world

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,895 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Some tennis beauties....

Anna Kournikova

Anna+Kournikova+1.jpg

Eugenie Bouchard

10086305.jpg?size=640x420

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

^^^^cute but cute like a child

Barely legal FFS....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wibbs wrote: »
    My taste, personal as it is, tends towards more "hippie chicks", more natural, quirky, even kooky, but clever and challenging and alive. Human women. Painted and plucked and photoshopped Barbie doll dollybirds don't float my boat TBH. Latin ladies tend to be more in that mix, especially French. One woman I admit I latterly get a bit gooey over is French actress Lizzie Brochere(has been in lots of films and TV, including US(The Strain, American horror story, Versailles, Falling Water). Speaks English to a scary degree. Being barley lingual, never mind bilingual, that always amazes me).

Oh yes... I'd kiss, with all the lips at my disposal.. I'd hire extra stunt lips in the sure event she'd get bored with mine. :D

Manic pixie dream girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

This would be my idea of beauty. I've not heard or seen of her.

Still, don't think I'd take up watching H&A for anyone.

Bit too fertile for my liking-first kid at 19, another one a few years later.

I would add Karen Gillan. Or Kathryn Winnick from Vikings. I initially thought Michelle Dockery was just 'yeah, she's alright', and then she wore the Munster Rugby kit, because her late fiancee was from Cork...and suddenly she was stunning. Yeah, I'm a strange one alright.
    Chloe Bennet from Agents of Shield is a beauty too.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1d/1c/c3/1d1cc324e99b005642650e12c21a45ce.jpg

Someone mentioned Marian Diamondis (Marina and the diamonds) and she's just absolutely stunning. Even with little makeup, she looks amazing. Like a Dave Steven's drawn woman come to life. Amazingly down to earth in interviews too, just genuinely a nice person.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bs9tsc1IAAAEG8u.jpg:large

Also, Katie McGrath-she's stunning.

Kate

I have to add Muireann O'Connell. http://vipmagazine.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/VIPIrelandPicture-Ref183039-628x1108.jpg

And Stefanie Preissner-is it just me?
    Zak Flaps wrote: »
    Eugenie Bouchard

10086305.jpg?size=640x420

Didn't know who she was until the whole 'twitter' date thing-then I was like 'what have I been doing with my life?'
    She's still seeing him, even if it's only as friends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Oldtree wrote: »
    Aurora Aksnes, a Norwegian singer, the cutest thing since sliced bread with the sweetest voice making a deadly combination. Album is "All My Demons Greeting Me as

09f500bb76f9a7a6c57ebfca96bb46cf.jpg

Beautiful voice, but she strikes me as a little bit "peculiar"
    That Oasis/John Lewis add was a beautiful version though

no fake news around here just fake ti....

Fake noses and faces too-Kate Beckinsale's had quite a lot of work done, as have many other ladies mentioned.

Forgot to mention Stephanie Beatriz from Brooklyn 99.

aeeGD6O_700b.jpg

YQNS94h.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Jessica Chastain
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BcoCCI9BYrS/

Altho I think she is after going vegan now so I don't think she'd offer to give a hand milking the cows...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Aurora Aksnes, a Norwegian singer

She's the actual double of a girl I had a brief fling with many years back. Damn she was hot, ran her in to the shops recently:eek:
    Aurora better hope the years are kinder to her than they were to my auld buddy!

I give you the ladies of The Den

You forgot Ciara Carroll. How could you forget Ciara? She was the entire reason to watch the Den once you hit 12.

Also Bianca Luykx.

090_4f37ac0d62246c2c0ce134a4210d7c4827cb9d91.jpg

She's married to a doctor, fair play like. :)

• Advertisement

Fake noses and faces too-Kate Beckinsale's had quite a lot of work done, as have many other ladies mentioned.

Seriously, the next person that says anything disparaging about Kate is getting a wedgie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Seriously, the next person that says anything disparaging about Kate is getting a wedgie

She does nothing for me at all, never saw the appeal :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

And while we are at Scrubs....

Sarah Chalke

cVdMhUH.gif

Same, I just find her irritating.
    Bad movies and bad acting.
    Wedgie away Roger, I'll probably enjoy it.

Careful you...
    :p

Same, I just find her irritating.
    Bad movies and bad acting.
    Wedgie away Roger, I'll probably enjoy it.

If i find pre-slits on smalls, therell be trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I used to like you - but now I want you expelled from the lady lovers club. There's no room for your nonsense here!

7c7a4e74e0057590d7f6d79824c5f8ce.jpg

Kate's damn near perfect!

If i find pre-slits on smalls, therell be trouble

Nah man-chain mail underpants...you do it right or you don't do it at all.

san-diego-comic-con-2017_5766533.jpg

Hannah Marks-stunningly beautiful woman.

I used to like you - but now I want you expelled from the lady lovers club. There's no room for your nonsense here!

7c7a4e74e0057590d7f6d79824c5f8ce.jpg

Kate's damn near perfect!

Hear hear.

^^look at that silly expression on her face! Sure, the boobs are a nice distraction but I'm with rabble on this one, bad films and bad acting put me off her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

^^look at that silly expression on her face! Sure, the boobs are a nice distraction but I'm with rabble on this one, bad films and bad acting put me off her.

That's it I'm calling it. You're STRAIGHT.

There I said it.

QsrxzKs.jpg

Jaysus..she's unreal, had heard the name but didnt know of her til today..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Barely legal FFS....

21 is not barely legal, she is an adult and freely chooses to post her pictures on the internet. At what age do you think a woman can become mature enough to be beautiful in the eyes of a man who is over 18, and is suitable for her picture to be put on this thread?

That's it I'm calling it. You're STRAIGHT.

There I said it.

QsrxzKs.jpg

That is the cruellest accusation that has ever been levelled at me :p

Though when it comes to attraction I'm like 60% men and 40% women but when it comes to relationships I'm 70% women and 30% men because ye are inconsiderate fecks, only good for yer willies :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

21 is not barely legal, she is an adult and freely chooses to post her pictures on the internet. At what age do you think a woman can become mature enough to be beautiful in the eyes of a man who is over 18, and is suitable for her picture to be put on this thread?

When they don't look like theyre eleven?
    But sure different strokes and all that

because ye are inconsiderate fecks, only good for yer wellies :p

How do you know about the wellies, the sheep and the cliff edge???? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 Will_gamble

I think it is Jane Summers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Give her a chance, she was just about to have some sex with a Werewolf for gods sake.

When they don't look like theyre eleven?
    But sure different strokes and all that

11 :D So they have to look like they are mature women, rather than being a mature women for inclusion?

I've got a better picture for you here and as you can see she has shaved the sides of her head, which you can see is under the bob in the first lot of photos.

Aurora-Aksnes.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

That is the cruellest accusation that has ever been levelled at me :p

Though when it comes to attraction I'm like 60% men and 40% women but when it comes to relationships I'm 70% women and 30% men because ye are inconsiderate fecks, only good for yer willies :p

And killing spiders don't forget!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement