Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Michael's Madcap Plans That Couldn't Possibly Go Wrong

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭ chops018

Mod Note: Moved the other images onto separate posts

TtReQAx.png

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 72,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭ New Home

Mod Notes:

1. Forum Charter applies.
    2. Warning - Files/Images can be quite big
    3. Please try not to post more than a couple of pictures per post to contain the size of the post
    4. No taking the Mick (see what I did there? :pac:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 72,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭ New Home

eZQ2bIh.png

uFzxVhJ.png

h5C18P0.png

• Advertisement

zW1I2G2.png

lLPi6Ay.png

dD2hupd.png

kvczWVd.png

z43QxLw.png

• Advertisement

mQYSkut.png

FPWpGjX.png

UFnxsA7.png

wFxEbGm.png

WR1VIAw.png

NqlaIor.png

hPvQyxU.png

0V2sndj.png

Zr3mDLK.png

IcMXmoR.png

• Advertisement

Rk7w949.png

• Registered Users Posts: 25,518 ✭✭✭✭ GreeBo

Maybe you should just go ahead and create a scrapbook for yourself rather than create your own thread that clearly only you are interested in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭ Rows Grower

GreeBo wrote: »
    Maybe you should just go ahead and create a scrapbook for yourself rather than create your own thread that clearly only you are interested in?

I beg to differ old chap, I find them very amusing.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,942 ✭✭✭✭ razorblunt

@Michael1979 is the Twitter account for the guy behind these.

Seems like Jeff Dunham (the "I kill you" ventriloquist guy) is in a bit of trouble for taking his work and not crediting him.
    He's used for advertising his Netflix show too.

Thanks Razorblunt, that's brilliant! On that note...

DK1YrKVWsAAlAsB.jpg:large

DKrOmeJWsAEzOQ6.jpg:large

Ct3nRhxWgAQWUPt.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ Vincent Vega

jOFHerh.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭ robindch

452115.JPG

Advertisement