Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belt for Belt Squat Machine

Options
  • 22-09-2017 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a belt for a belt squat machine, there was a velcro spud Inc. belt I used but the velcro on it is nearly gone so it breaks off during a half heavy set. I looked at using a simple dip belt from D8 fitness but not sure it would work!
    Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

This is the dip belt from D8 fitness

• Registered Users Posts: 24,562 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Depends on the set up and how long you need the chain on the belt to be, I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Depends on the set up and how long you need the chain on the belt to be, I suppose.
    2ft in chain is enough. What you got in mind? Here is the machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,562 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

CWF wrote: »
    2ft in chain is enough. What you got in mind? Here is the machine.

If you're just connecting the belt to the middle bar and the weights are on either side, it should be ok. Maybe not 2ft of chain because you need to loop it through the opposite buckle, down through the loop on the machine and back up to first side...If that makes sense (but it probably doesn't)

Advertisement