Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym recommendation near Donneycarney

Options
  • 22-09-2017 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭

Living in Donneycarney now and looking to join a gym.

Flyefit in Drumcondra seems nice but parking looks a nightmare. Northwood (which i was a member of before) is a bit further away but parking is provided. Is there anywhere else worth a look?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Living in Donneycarney now and looking to join a gym.

Flyefit in Drumcondra seems nice but parking looks a nightmare. Northwood (which i was a member of before) is a bit further away but parking is provided. Is there anywhere else worth a look?

Regency Hotel has a solid gym set up, unique Physique in Kilbarack or Clarehall fit for less too could be options. Slender Health in Raheny might be worth a look too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

There is a cross fit place in Fairview, or the Edge in Clontarf?

aquinn wrote: »
    There is a cross fit place in Fairview, or the Edge in Clontarf?

The edge is over €50 per hour. And crossfit?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

CWF wrote: »
    The edge is over €50 per hour. And crossfit?!?!?

I can't comment on price as the OP asked for suggestions so was providing alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

CWF wrote: »
    The edge is over €50 per hour.

Wait, what? Like, for access or training or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,562 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Zillah wrote: »
    Wait, what? Like, for access or training or what?

I think its one-on-one training

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

Westood gym is just down the road from you.
    Great gym with classes from early morning to night time,fantastic facilities,50M pool ,Jacuzzi etc.
    Its one of the more expensive gyms but worth it if you are going to use it frequently.

I

rondog wrote: »
    Westood gym is just down the road from you.
    Great gym with classes from early morning to night time,fantastic facilities,50M pool ,Jacuzzi etc.
    Its one of the more expensive gyms but worth it if you are going to use it frequently.

I

I'd recommend Westwood as the poster said if you plan on making use of its facilities like the courts, pool, classes, steam room, sauna etc. If you just want a meat and potatoes gym I'd recommend the ones I mentioned above.

Advertisement