Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Dunne Gym - Classes

Options
  • 20-09-2017 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me what the policy for classes in Ben Dunne.

Do you have to pre book your place or is it first come first serve?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DinkyDinosaur

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭siobhan08

What?

can you ring up in advance of the class to book a place in the class(i.e ring up in the morning and book a place in the spin class in the evening) or can you just arrive before the class and they allow up to the maximun number of participants to come into the class.

For example a spin class has 30 bikes so only 30 people can participate. Can you pre book a bike in the class or is it first come first some. So if you arrive when the class is full you cannot participate in the class becasue there are no more bike available.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

siobhan08 wrote:
    For example a spin class has 30 bikes so only 30 people can participate. Can you pre book a bike in the class or is it first come first some. So if you arrive when the class is full you cannot participate in the class becasue there are no more bike available.

In my local Ben Dunne gym it's just first come first served.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭siobhan08

gabsdot40 wrote: »
    In my local Ben Dunne gym it's just first come first served.

perfect thank you. I would assume its probably a company so probably the same in mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Blp2389

siobhan08 wrote: »
    first come first serve

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Feenix

siobhan08 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what the policy for classes in Ben Dunne.

Do you have to pre book your place or is it first come first serve?

Sometimes if it is very busy, you might have to wait a while to get served.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

Sorry to hijack this thread. Op did u start go to these classes in the end?

Do you know how busy the classes get? Do you have to arrive much earlier in order to get a spot?

Advertisement