Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using DeGiro

Options
1454647484951»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kennedmc

Does anyone know where you can find the Degiro exchanges rates that they use?

I can see the fees they charge on their site but I assume when I buy US shares in $ they apply an exchange rate on the € in my account. Wondering is it published anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Anyone know what's up with F&C Investment Trust on DeGiro? I had bought some shares previously and now it says Unfortunately this product is not available for trading. This could be due to regulatory reasons, your current trading settings or an internal decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭piaget

Have a holding in F&C and also Scottish Mortgage, from doing some reading this may be down to a PRIIPS regulation about key information, maybe someone will have more information and an idea on if this might be lifted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭VonLuck

So basically I can't purchase any more shares until this has been resolved. Hopefully it's soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I quit Degiro because of this and went back to T212.

JAM and ATT are on there so made a "pie" with autoinvest for those two. Should have done years ago. This is the second time in the last few years Degiro has messed about pulling IT's.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Anyone else having issues this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kerl

The Fx rate seemed to me when I used it to be near enough to the quoted Fx rate at thr time, which you will see on DeGiro as well as other sites. Of course as the rate is contuously changing it is hard to be precise. The fee charged, which I believe you are aware of, is 0.25%

Advertisement