Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berlin marathon 2017 - Greatest race on earth

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭lukeeman

If you have a freesat box, it's channel 252.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭runnerholic

Can't get this anywhere. Can anyone advise?

Murph_D wrote: »

You have to give permission for them to access your computer. Risky?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Own risk, I guess. I didn't have to click anything else but probably because I'd already enabled whatever they were trying to access.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lazare

Conditions look absolutely perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭ooter

Kipsang just pulled up, Eliot still looking strong.
    Not sure if he's on WR pace cos it's German commentary on the channel I'm watching.

Why do they keep showing #21 on the tv, is he the leading German runner?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

The fella with Kipchoge looks fairly comfortable!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

You have to give permission for them to access your computer. Risky?
    Murph_D wrote: »
    Own risk, I guess. I didn't have to click anything else but probably because I'd already enabled whatever they were trying to access.

I just had to disable adblocker and enable flash for that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lazare

I just had to disable adblocker and enable flash for that site.

Working perfectly on my android phone, have it casted to the TV.

Excellent stream.

I moved my dish the other day to 19.2 e to access PL football so have it in HD on my telly. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Vital Transformation

This is live on a new freeview channel called FreeSports. Can be tuned into the other channels on Sky. Just turned it on to see Kipchoge win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Insane debut from Guye Adola. Wonder if Nike will bring him on board for their next 2hr attempt.

#21 has blown up big time, game over for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

I tuned in at and hour and a half in. Kipchoge as awesome as ever. Adola was a surprise but a welcome one. Nice for Kipchoge to have the company. :D Saw Kipsang pull up, looks like stomach issues?

I'm watching the German broadcast, disappointed they aren't showing the elite women. They haven't spared even a second on them so far :mad:

Edit: Just hit send on that and they flipped to the leading woman for a minute. Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

I'm watching the German broadcast, disappointed they aren't showing the elite women. They haven't spared even a second on them so far

They had them covered for a good hour but seemed to switch to the men when bekele dropped off and kipsang pulled up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

ooter wrote: »
    #21 has blown up big time, game over for him.

He didn't take on anything at the water/fuel station he passed beforehand, I figured then he was a goner. Poor guy.

That was awesome from Kipchoge. He came under pressure from Adola 5k from home but kept his rythym, reeled him back and then turned the screw. Unfortunately conditions mitigated against a WR, I hope he breaks it at some point.

• Advertisement
Advertisement