Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muck of Kells -manageble?

Options
  • 18-09-2017 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi

small female, do weight lifting and metcon classes. Trainer wants me to start running and do challenges as I am drifting with nothing to focus on. Was thinking of doing Muck of Kells for fun. It is 5K so with the obstacles I think I could manage if I havent done much running before? Going to do couch to 5K to prepare. Has anyone any experience with it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

You should be fine, most of these events, you aren't actually running that much at any time, you are stopping to crawl, climb, roll etc. Its not really a race, just fun to get around the course, take yer time and work yer way through it. You'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

Thanks! Just booked it!

Advertisement