Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you read on the toilet?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

RobertKK wrote: »
    No, I don't suffer from constipation.

Yeh I'm a quick pooer too. Coffee, fag ....phuduhduhduh. Done till the next morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

gifted wrote: »
    Aldi magazine...brand new ones with all gadgets...the ultimate loo reading material..

You should flush down that with all the other ****e!

Reading Statsiland (again) myself during loo time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,138 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Pwindedd wrote: »
    Yeh I'm a quick pooer too. Coffee, fag ....phuduhduhduh. Done till the next morning.

Sounds like you might be needing an oul' box of Lectade Plus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

RobertKK wrote: »
    No, I don't suffer from constipation.

Yeah that's the question....

Always, it used to be newspapers and magazines now it's the internet (boards mostly). I don't do short trips to the toilet, normally about 30 mins in there so it's my chance to catch up on boards and news etc mid morning everyday. One of my favourite times of the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Yes, it's one place I can get away from the wife asking me to do something. If I try read the Sunday papers in the living room I get interrupted and given a couple of jobs to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

No but I do go on Tinder and start swiping for new matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

No, but I'll bring a cup of tea in and could pretend to read 'tea leaves'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Always, it used to be newspapers and magazines now it's the internet (boards mostly). I don't do short trips to the toilet, normally about 30 mins in there so it's my chance to catch up on boards and news etc mid morning everyday. One of my favourite times of the day.

Wow....if i saw someone spend 30 mins in the toilet id think there was something seriously wrong with them

Advertisement