Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian - 3Arena Dublin - 28th November 2017

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

Acid House is a great one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Thought it was savage, some cracking songs on the new album. Really thought they'd get a bigger crowd, but maybe a few punters not happy after the Belfast debacle..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

Shlippery wrote: »
    Thought it was savage, some cracking songs on the new album. Really thought they'd get a bigger crowd, but maybe a few punters not happy after the Belfast debacle..

Tuesday night dosent help either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Joekers wrote: »
    Tuesday night dosent help either[/quote

This

My favourite live band but Tuesday night just didn't suit me , they played on a Saturday night about 6 years ago and it was the best gig I've ever been to

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Gig number 11 for me and they just keep blasting out great shows. The thing i love about the new album is its made for festivals because it has the indie/party vibes with sing along choruses.

Still a decent turn out for a tuesday gig but agreed would have been more if it was a weekend gig . Hopefully we get a summer show next year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Incredible performance start to finish. Top class as always!!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Lefty2Guns

Quality gig alright. Was at the Olympia gig earlier on this year and have to say last night was just as good if not better.

Can anyone tell me what that song was before they came out on stage. It played for about the last 4 mins of the countdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭mikekerry

was the top section of the venue closed off?

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Definitely a Tuesday night was the reason for the turnout. If it was a Friday or a Saturday night I'd say it wouldn't have been far off a sellout

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

mikekerry wrote: »
    was the top section of the venue closed off?

Yeah it only the front of the upstairs was open, the last couple of Gigs I have being too have being like this.

Sucked the place wasn't packed out, 2009 was one of the best gigs I have being to Friday night is the night for a gig :D

They put on a great show all the same Really enjoyed it.

Slaves are not for me, didn't like them at all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭mikekerry

Tuesday night a bad night for a gig plus the fact they played in the Olympia earlier on in the year and have played the 3 arena a few times in the last few years meant a smaller attendance than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭avfc1874

My first time to see them, really enjoyed it. First time in a long time that I was standing in the 3 arena .great atmosphere, but I can never understand anyone throwing full full pints into the crowd... The price of them😱.... At least i hope it was beer 😀

Advertisement