Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So have you pre-ordered Destiny 2?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Pre ordered the digital deluxe edition on PS4 can't wait to get back into destiny

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

My standard copy from thegamecollection.net has just shipped, will be in my Parcel Motel tomorrow ready for Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Fricking PS Pro counted as a Large/Bulky item, which means it goes to the Depot and not the regular PM

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,160 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Fricking PS Pro counted as a Large/Bulky item, which means it goes to the Depot and not the regular PM

Same thing happened with my slim a few weeks ago, bit of a pain alright.

There's some pretty fricking huge spaces in those Maildrop depots. Can't help but feel they wanted my extra ~€3 (which I dont actually care about tbh)... but it's the hassle of driving to the effing depot now.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,160 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

There's some pretty fricking huge spaces in those Maildrop depots. Can't help but feel they wanted my extra ~€3 (which I dont actually care about tbh)... but it's the hassle of driving to the effing depot now.

I think it's the depth of the box (assuming the Pro is similar dims) that was the issue, when I saw it I could have sworn I've picked up much bigger looking parcels from the locker though.

Yeah, I checked on the PM site before I ordered it (and it was saying it was regular package) but I was basing it off some random dimensions i sourced from the internet. Turns out the the internet is full of lies.

Sure the effing UC4 DLC shipped separately anyway, nickle and diming me for another €4 for a game I didn't even want :D

Able to get it from Game in the end?

Able to get it from Game in the end?

Nope. Amazon.co.uk.
    Black Pro with UC Lost Legacy £350 all in.
    Changing my bank address with BOI would have been to much hassle in the short term to avoid the fraud checks on Game.co.uk

Still have €5 deposit paid on the White Pro with Destiny 2 + DLC for €450 but I'll transfer that €5 to be a deposit on Mario Oddessy Destiny 2 Goliathus Speed Mouse Mat so now

Bahahahaha Mario is £41.99 (€47ish) on Amazon and is €75 on Gamestop :pac:

EDIT: neat, it's £39.99 cause I got Prime

Nope. Amazon.co.uk.
    Black Pro with UC Lost Legacy £350 all in.
    Changing my bank address with BOI would have been to much hassle in the short term to avoid the fraud checks on Game.co.uk

Still have €5 deposit paid on the White Pro with Destiny 2 + DLC for €450 but I'll transfer that €5 to be a deposit on Mario Oddessy Destiny 2 Goliathus Speed Mouse Mat so now

Bahahahaha Mario is £41.99 (€47ish) on Amazon and is €75 on Gamestop :pac:

EDIT: neat, it's £39.99 cause I got Prime

Yeah, and unfortunately Mario Odyssey is excluded from the discount codes that are currently running on Amazon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

My Amazon order is preparing to dispatch. It will arrive at Parcel Motel Wednesday apparently. I doubt it will get to my location by Wednesday evening so looking at Thursday I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

My standard copy from thegamecollection.net has just shipped, will be in my Parcel Motel tomorrow ready for Wednesday.

Just after ordering from there after seeing this post, cheers for saving me a few euro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

Anyone have it ordered from gamestop no?

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Raekwondo wrote: »

I have my collectors editions ordered instore for gamestop, they just rang about the midnight opening. Made sure to check that I'd be getting the Cayde figure and they have them so yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Raekwondo wrote: »
    wexdevil wrote: »
    I have my collectors editions ordered instore for gamestop, they just rang about the midnight opening. Made sure to check that I'd be getting the Cayde figure and they have them so yay!

Same as Wex, CE instore, along with the Lord Saladin Figure (and Cayde). But no midnight opening for me. Don't think there's too many people up my way to warrant the cost of a midnight opening. Just as well I went for the standard digital edition too. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Raekwondo

wexdevil wrote: »

My Limited Edition just shipped from them. Should be here tomorrow. NZ launch is around 1/2 tomorrow so should be online from then.

Just after ordering from there after seeing this post, cheers for saving me a few euro :D

Have had it ordered there for a while, cost me €43(converted the money to GBP last week on the Revolut card when it hit 93p) plus the €3.95 for Parcel Motel.

Still waiting on my CE to ship from Amazon France.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Obviously this isn't the logical thing to do but would this work?

I have the physical special edition on the way from Amazon. This is the one with the pass for the expansions. If I were to buy the digital standard copy would my expansion pass work with the digital version of the base game?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,141 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Obviously this isn't the logical thing to do but would this work?

I have the physical special edition on the way from Amazon. This is the one with the pass for the expansions. If I were to buy the digital standard copy would my expansion pass work with the digital version of the base game?
    Yes, they are just codes to redeem.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Managed to snag the time off after all, half day tomorrow so i finish at 10 then its a destiny binge until monday more or less.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

Is there any Boards interest in the PC version of Destiny 2?

Is there any Boards interest in the PC version of Destiny 2?

There's this thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057780986

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Amazon shipped my this afternoon, due by Tuesday 12th. :eek:

I'm going to go cry in the corner for the next week. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

SgtBob wrote: »

Wheres it coming from its taking a week?that s a pain if it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Can you track the package. I'd say there's a good chance you'll get it Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Had it pre-ordered from Gamestop months back when they were offering the cayde-6 figure.

I asked at the time and was assured that i got in on time for the bonus.

Game arrived today and no bonus included :(

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Can you track the package. I'd say there's a good chance you'll get it Friday.

No, I could only get standard delivery on it, I even spoke to support to see if they could change it to priority and they couldn't.

But the original estimate up until dispatch said Friday, so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Had it pre-ordered from Gamestop months back when they were offering the cayde-6 figure.

I asked at the time and was assured that i got in on time for the bonus.

Game arrived today and no bonus included :(

c50c57a3099d63eb7160d1d7ecbf69a612233da2b23b9acbf963c9836682f43c.jpg

Sounds like you got Ascendia'd. My CE has now been paid for, but Amazon have not shipped it yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,845 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Is Asendia the courier? If so you'll have it some time in November :pac:

Advertisement