Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing Practice National College of Ireland

Options
  • 21-08-2017 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

If somebody could help me out and give me info on this course it would be massively appreciated.

I'd like to know is this level 8 course basically held in high as regard as marketing in DIT and DCU. For a level 8 course points is very low is their a reason for this apart from NCI not being as popular, is this their much of a difference between the courses.
    Also I'd like to know about the college if anybody could shed some light please as there isn't much info on it.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Points are based on demand so courses with lower demand have lower points,it is nothing to do with them being better or worse then similar courses.
    I have no experience of that course but hopefully someone can let you know what they think of it.

Advertisement