Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Drive Trainers.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Rumoured as a January release for Android, the AppleTV Beta is well underway too. So come 2018 there should be a few more options for Zwift. May tip away with the crap PC until it gives up the ghost or I see an iPad pop up somewhere cheap!
    Didn't know iPads were cheaper in the states so will look into that angle, thanks @lukegjpotter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭py

DC Rainmaker's Elite Direto review is quite good, looks like it's going to be a great trainer if you have the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭seanin4711

Aren't they all, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    I got a Neo. It's great. The only problem is that I only put a 23 on it and it's quite the grind up manys the French mountain with that!

What software are you using for that? I have a NEO but currently just let the workouts in the Edge 520 control it. Would be interested in trying some software with French climbs, etc. Cheers.

Advertisement