Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

** Warning Episode 4 Season 7 may be out there **

• 01-08-2017 4:06pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Only a heads up that HBO has confirmed they have been hacked and episode 4 may be out there as part of this. We are not going to unlock the episode 4 threads early due to this and anyone posting spoilers early in the existing threads due to having seen it will face a season ban. In essence don't be a douchebag and be excellent to each other.

Your friendly mod team.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Tefral

The script is out there and its not very hard to find it so id say the speculation thread will be busy later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Is the actual episode floating about? Don't want to goggle it, want to watch the episode though if it's possible :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Afaik it's the script to the whole season and 3 was correct before it was aired in the us... Haven't watched it but there is also meant to be an unseen clip too... I'd imagine if they had the actual episodes they'd put them out Saturday or Sunday before it's to be aired... Pity kinda as it's something to look forward too each week and the script leaks are bound to be putting spoilers everywhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Tefral wrote: »
    The script is out there and its not very hard to find it so id say the speculation thread will be busy later.

I'd say it'll be more the likes of Joe.ie and the like with their "articles" about whats going to happen in the next episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,786 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just to say, episode 4 is available to watch. I will wait mainly due to wanting to see it in HD.
    But I checked to confirm it was new and it is, but if you're a fan, I would advise not seeking it out as the quality is poor with logos and timer. I mean 290MB for a 50+ min video is not a sign of good quality

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kunkka

I reckon they could have the whole season. I don't know if I can wait until Monday.... someone will spoil it....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭b.gud

Kunkka wrote: »
    I reckon they could have the whole season. I don't know if I can wait until Monday.... someone will spoil it....

Apparently the leak is unrelated to the HBO hack and instead came from an Indian distributor that works with HBO. source

The distributor could still leak more episodes from the season but the hackers won't as they apparently only got hold of scripts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Powerfairy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

The whole episode is out there.
    Opening and closing credits.
    There's even an additional opening credits with the shows title removed to allow for the local translation.
    2 more scenes are repeated at the end without English subtitles to again allow for local language translation.

It's a shame but this episode will be spoilered all over social media in the coming days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I was told earlier today by someone I know both 4 and 5 have been or are about to be released the link I've seen for 4 is from an Indian channel , no subtitles im gonna watch it again on Sunday at 2am as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anybody spoilers it you should kill them, if you watch it keep it to yourselves, that's the beauty of leaks like this they are there to be watched if you can wait fair play but if you do watch just don't ruin it for those that can't or don't watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Already had a big part of it spoiled on me. On a fecking football website.

Miserable cúnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

Watching it now. I'll say nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

J. Marston wrote: »
    Already had a big part of it spoiled on me. On a fecking football website.

Miserable cúnt.

Tbh the majority of people on a GOT forum will appreciate not being spoiled and keep quiet.

It's the casual viewers who couldn't tell Joffery from Tommen are the ones that will spoil things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

eeguy wrote: »
    Watching it now. I'll say nothing.

Quality any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭hotshots85

Liamalone wrote: »
    Quality any good?

No it's just about phone quality, I scanned through to see what happens, will wait for the proper screen version. Looks a great episode all he same

Liamalone wrote: »
    Quality any good?

It's watchable. Similar to cam quality.

I'll be rewatching it on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

That was brilliant.

HBO will be going mad.

For anyone interested in the quality, here's a non-spoiler screen grab:

http://imgur.com/gallery/1RhsS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Im going to wait until Monday to watch it i only recently got Sky and a new TV in time for the new season no way am i going to ruin it by watching in cam quality with watermarks,i really hope next season nothing is leaked but by going by the last few seasons its going to be hard for hbo to stop something getting out..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Quality is fine, it's far better than a cam.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'll say nothing bar you're in for a treat when you watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wow can't to watch that episode again in proper HD.

Episode 4 looks like it it was leaked from India.

The HBO hackers are threatening to release more episodes of HBO shows on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Definitely needs HD!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Picture quality is pretty woeful alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Wow can't to watch that episode again in proper HD.

Episode 4 looks like it it was leaked from India.

The HBO hackers are threatening to release more episodes of HBO shows on Sunday.

where are they saying this? need to ask can they release it in HD!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mc Love wrote: »
    where are they saying this? need to ask can they release it in HD!

They didn't leak this episode.

In a letter to Variety today they stated they would leak more on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,163 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Its from an Indian TV station, they're in for a WORLD of hurt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Fcuk it , I'm going in.
    I always watch them 2 or 3 times over the week anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement