Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

popcorn lite?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭tritium

Necrominus wrote: »
    I can never die fully apparently :P

w.shoot @Kolido

And with that the wolf breathe its last!

Good Shot Necro! You win

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Huzzah!!!

Do you want to run the next one Necro or I'm happy to rand another run with the same 5 since this is really startup and subject to a bit of teething difficulties?

Wp nec

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tritium wrote:
    Do you want to run the next one Necro or I'm happy to rand another run with the same 5 since this is really startup and subject to a bit of teething difficulties?

On the phone at the moment so unless you wanted to play I'm happy for you to go again. Would take me ten mins to get set up if I do it

• Advertisement

Actually scratch that I'm here. Gonna rand things up and be ready in 5/10 mins???

Same players?? (Trit instead of me obviously)

On the phone at the moment so unless you wanted to play I'm happy for you to go again. Would take me ten mins to get set up if I do it

OK gimme 5 to finish a work meeting dial in here and I'll re-rand, send PM's and get it running

lets start at 12:30

tritium wrote: »
    OK gimme 5 to finish a work meeting dial in here and I'll re-rand, send PM's and get it running

Cool fire ahead I'm happy to play again

I'm ready

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

I can never die fully apparently :P

w.shoot @Kolido

I was looking for loop holes to get out of shoiting u necro. Was gona try the i never said @ :D

No im watch GoT tbh

Guffy wrote: »
    No im watch GoT tbh

Good call. Watched it already so I'm free:D:D:D:D

you out guffy?

you out guffy?

Yes, sorry

no worries, down to four unless someone else can step in

Shoot necro twice lol

Shoot necro twice lol

Why does everyone always want to shoot Necro:(:(:(:(:(:(

Why does everyone always want to shoot Necro:(:(:(:(:(:(
    You're very um....shootable :p:p:p:p

Gotta make a few calls so won't be able to play for a while.

• Advertisement

ok, probably need to put some structure on this so. I'm away in the afternoon, if folks want to play we should put a start time etc in place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I want to shoot someone. Preferably Molly.

OK, sign up here so anyone who fancies a 7pm circuit of popcorn (should be late enough for anyone who's in work). If we have enough we can either do sets of five or winner replaced. I'm happy to rand the first one if there's interest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm in

OK, sign up here so anyone who fancies a 7pm circuit of popcorn (should be late enough for anyone who's in work). If we have enough we can either do sets of five or winner replaced. I'm happy to rand the first one if there's interest

So maybe you could have one confirmed weekly slot egfriday @7 and then people just play as they feel like the rest of the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Glad to see this has made it over. Necro you're clearly always going to be shot :)

So maybe you could have one confirmed weekly slot egfriday @7 and then people just play as they feel like the rest of the time?

Good call Batman! Given this evening looks ambitious would that suit folks better (I'm away for this Friday but no biggie)

Good call Batman! Given this evening looks ambitious would that suit folks better (I'm away for this Friday but no biggie)

It doesnt have to be friday. I think i just said that as the title was popcorn lite so it was fridays night lite in my head :D

Great idea to bring it here Trit, so well played on that

Barney92 wrote:
    Glad to see this has made it over. Necro you're clearly always going to be shot

It's either me or you Barney...:P

• Advertisement

w@playerstats

Micksjaguar

GOAT :pac:

Advertisement