Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the dumbest thing you've done today?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,100 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Cooked some chicken fillets thought they tasted ok, 5 days out of date. I don't feel so good. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭Katgurl

Lorelli! wrote: »
    Not today but this thread reminds me of when I accidentally put shampoo on my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

I was fairly sleep deprived at the time to be fair. It was really horrible. Washing your mouth out with soap definitely does not stop you from swearing because I did quite a bit after it happened! :)

I did this not once but twice in my teens with my stepdad's tube of palmolive

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Cooked some chicken fillets thought they tasted ok, 5 days out of date. I don't feel so good. :(
    Is it too late to microwave them.....when inside you....yes it is just in case.......

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

Was queing to pay in supermarket in front of me were all the birthday card stands , when the cashier gave me my change instead of thank-you i said happy birthday...... the look i got.
    Maybe i got it right

• Registered Users Posts: 20 fireball69

After a house party of drinking games, went into a store and started eating a bag of chips without paying. Cops called on and was chased around the aisles. Was put into the police car and tried to escape by opening the door. However, the child lock was on and using all my force, I managed to break off the handle, not intentionally. Cops were pissed. Was cuffed and spent the night in jail. Paid 100 bucks for repairs and released with no charge

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

fireball69 wrote: »
    After a house party of drinking games, went into a store and started eating a bag of chips without paying. Cops called on and was chased around the aisles. Was put into the police car and tried to escape by opening the door. However, the child lock was on and using all my force, I managed to break off the handle, not intentionally. Cops were pissed. Was cuffed and spent the night in jail. Paid 100 bucks for repairs and released with no charge
    Were they Frozen chips.......

• Registered Users Posts: 20 fireball69

blinding wrote: »
    Were they Frozen chips.......

I wasnt that f***ed lol. chips ... crisps. same difference

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Have to say I'm quite proud of myself, my wife has been away for 9 days and the house is still standing, kids are still intact, worst thing was experimenting with fairy liquid in the dishwasher (there was a plus to this, when I took the dishwasher out, I found that the inlet was slightly loose)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭joeguevara

fireball69 wrote: »
    I wasnt that f***ed lol. chips ... crisps. same difference

Burger and crisps doesn't quite have the same ring on a drunken Friday night walk home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Bought a new pair of brown shoes identical to my old ones because they were so comfy. Clearing out my room for new people to come in and I managed to throw the new pair down the garbage shoot instead of the old ones. :-(

Only realised what happened when i went to grab them for work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

Rick Shaw wrote: »
    Made a cup of gravy instead of coffee for a visitor.

Doh.

Is that you Uncle Albert? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭Allinall

SwD wrote: »
    Looked at this thread. Genuinely.

How's tricks, Miriam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Bought a new pair of brown shoes identical to my old ones because they were so comfy. Clearing out my room for new people to come in and I managed to throw the new pair down the garbage shoot instead of the old ones. :-(

Only realised what happened when i went to grab them for work.

That reminds me about one of the secretaries where I used to work.

One morning when she came into work and I said to her, you must kick your shoes off under your bed at night. She was a bit spooked by that and said.... "yeah why did you say that"? I continued and in the morning you sort of fish around with your toes and slip your shoes back on. At this stage she must have though I was watching her through the window but looked at me and said, "how do you know"? Easy I said thats the only way you could be wearing one blue shoe and one red one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Almost creamed a cyclist.

Running late for work and pulled out of traffic to take a short cut down a bus lane - missed him by inches. Would have been entirely my fault. A split second of my stupidity coupled with a cavalier attitude to the rules of the road could have had serious consequences for the poor chap.

Advertisement