Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All bow before your new scumlord

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,265 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Given the character of the average person posting on this forum, I reckon it points to the fact that your secret intention and ambition was always to be the Lord of the Scum.

Question, do the new moderator people tend to be more nervous or more over zealous in their (ab)use of power?

Can I get a prize if I'm the first person to be banned by the new one? What would I need to do?

Anyway, being president trumps moderator any day

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Given the character of the average person posting on this forum, I reckon it points to the fact that your secret intention and ambition was always to be the Lord of the Scum.

Question, do the new moderator people tend to be more nervous or more over zealous in their (ab)use of power?

Can I get a prize if I'm the first person to be banned by the new one? What would I need to do?

Anyway, being president trumps moderator any day

Says the 'real' scum lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,265 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

degsie wrote: »
    Says the 'real' scum lord.

I am lord of the scum. Suck my hairy orange Presidential balls :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭Synthol

Need more mods obviously, forget the fact that 60% of active users are mods already. Hilarious to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

*Cuts Steve Austin style wrestling promo: *

"What are my opinions on scumlord becoming a mod? well if you take the S outta scumlord.... then you have my opinion on that"

please don't ban me :pac:

Advertisement