Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cap on Accumulator

Options
  • 29-07-2017 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭

I put a 20 euro hit and hope bet on Paddy Power mobile on the UFC later. The odds were to return 170 grand and that is what it said at the transaction point, but when I put it through it now shows as potential winnings 100k even.

I then put on two single 5 euro bets just to see, and the potential winnings are 90k for those at the same odds.

Did something go wrong here? I recalculated it all out to make sure the odds add up. Probably won't matter in the end, but still. Wtf?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

All genres would have their own individual limits, only the really large stuff like UK-FB(PL) or UK&Ire-HR would be way up in the 6-figure type upper limits. Think it's way up to 1m on the big local horse races for large Accas.

Could be wrong but for UFC would be very surprised if you'd even anywhere get 100 large, UFC is probably considered a high-risk area along with other smaller/niche sports and non-local (outside of uk/ire) events. If you've a spare hour, look through all their small print and book terms or launch their chat-bot thing.

As they're one of the big players, limits would usually be on the more generous side compared to most others anyway.

One exception with every bookie would be very popular novelty markets, there were plenty of foolish folks who lumped 6-figures onto Hilary last November who got a bit of a fright the next morning when they seen the Donald on the TV box.

Advertisement