Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Parks Thread - How Many Can You Run?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Love that link. Makes you realise how much you miss the phone book! :)

(Also underlines the ridiculousness of that whole D6W episode.)

But hey, this is the parks thread, not the postcodes thread. :p

Bumping this for skyblue’s benefit, I believe he is considering going after denisb’s record. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

Murph_D wrote: »
    Bumping this for skyblue’s benefit, I believe he is considering going after denisb’s record. ;)

So what's the story? Simply set foot in each park?

Well, it was a few years ago but as far as I remember on my own attempts I think I aimed for at least in one gate out another. So actually run in the park. If very small or only one gate (and there’s a few in this category), at least one lap. Yeah, that’s a new rule. ;)

Well, it was a few years ago but as far as I remember on my own attempts I think I aimed for at least in one gate out another. So actually run in the park. If very small or only one gate (and there’s a few in this category), at least one lap. Yeah, that’s a new rule. ;)

Hmmmm....ok......:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Unfair?

Unfair?

Ah no...it just increases the difficulty. If that what has been done then the rules should stay the same, no problem.

skyblue46 wrote: »
    Ah no...it just increases the difficulty. If that what has been done then the rules should stay the same, no problem.

Well one of the points was to experience something of the parks rather than just checking them off, I suppose.

Advertisement