Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving EIR made so difficult...Billy to jack to cancel

Options
  • 24-07-2017 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd share my diabolical attempt to stop an installation.
    I was going to change to EIR but they kept changing my installation date. I ended up staying with Virgin in the end who gave me a better deal.
    In the end it took me 3 days, getting on to 'Billy then passed to Jack.
    The absolute most ridiculous email I got 'howcanwehelp@eir.com' from them wanted to know about my experience and then asking me to contact a number to cancel it. No, I said, you can help by doing it yourselves!!!
    Bloody nerve.
    Then the last strw was being offered and BADGERED by this guy on the phone to take 'this offer' and 'that offer' when in th ebeginning of the call I specifically ased not to be asked about offers, my mind was made up. He still continued and so I hung up...OMG.

I think they then got the message...

Anyone else have this experience....
    Tagged:

Advertisement