Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fit Bit HIIT

Options
  • 24-07-2017 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey,

Just wondering does anyone use their FitBit to time their HIIT Session like 30 - 20 intervals.

I don't know weather to get the charge 2 or the Blaze.

i have a fit bit HR and it does not do this kind of timing.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Surely all you need to do is start the stopwatch function and use that as a guide?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AdventureElite

You have to turn your arm up or press the button to display the timer.

They have an interval function, i am looking for advice on that.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I use the interval function on my charge 2 for running. You can set the duration of intervals using the app or the website, but not on the individual watch.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AdventureElite

pinkypinky wrote: »
    I use the interval function on my charge 2 for running. You can set the duration of intervals using the app or the website, but not on the individual watch.

Thanks for that, when you have it setup is it programmed on your watch so you can switch it on when ever you want.

I think i might go with the charge 2

• Registered Users Posts: 39,128 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I didn't realise there was an internal setting on the charge 2. Where do I find that?
    Might do me some intervals tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

When you log into the website, you can select which 5 activities are loaded on the watch - there's a really long list. I picked the ones I use most (weights, interval, yoga, bike and a random one called "workout" to cover floor work and stretching). Once you save it and sync, it updates.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Now i want a charge 2

• Registered Users Posts: 39,128 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

pinkypinky wrote: »
    When you log into the website, you can select which 5 activities are loaded on the watch - there's a really long list. I picked the ones I use most (weights, interval, yoga, bike and a random one called "workout" to cover floor work and stretching). Once you save it and sync, it updates.
    Ah right, I use that feature for weights/martial arts/running. But never intervals.
    I even had intervals chosen as an option but forgot

Advertisement