Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭kerplun k

3 spots opened up . PM for details.

PM sent for 2 spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,091 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

kerplun k wrote: »
    PM sent for 2 spots.

Not letting me send a pm to you. Is your inbox full, maybe.forward your email to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭kerplun k

Not letting me send a pm to you. Is your inbox full, maybe.forward your email to me.

Strange. Anyhews, just sent you a PM with my email. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sinbad311

Hey, anyone got a spot spare?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sinbad311

Hey, anyone got a spot spare?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

I'm interested in a spot too if anyone has one, thanks.

JTMan wrote: »
    I'm interested in a spot too if anyone has one, thanks.

Have a spot open if someone can pay by revolt

Have a spot open if someone can pay by revolt

Still space open

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

Still space open

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

Two of my family havent contacted me for renewal this year,
    So 2 spots open
    €30 by paypal only for the year,
    pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

Both spots now gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Twokay

Also looking for a space. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

Looking for two spots

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    hi, just join a family now have this email from Spotify,

Let's verify your account.
    It takes just a minute. Please note that all Premium for Family members must live at the same address. (See terms.)
    If you don’t live at the same address as the main account holder (or if we don’t hear from you in 7 days), we’ll switch you to a Spotify Free account.
    anyone have this before?

just update ,hit verify,asked for zip code,put code in, thanks for verifying, think that's it?

well that didnt work got this email today,
    We couldn’t confirm your address, so we’ve switched you to a Spotify Free account. Please note that all members must live at the same address:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,284 ✭✭✭✭blade1

well that didnt work got this email today,
    We couldn’t confirm your address, so we’ve switched you to a Spotify Free account. Please note that all members must live at the same address:mad:

Are the people that are getting caught using their own addresses or what?
    Members on a family plan should be be using the same address as all the others in their family.

blade1 wrote: »
    Are the people that are getting caught using their own addresses or what?
    Members on a family plan should be be using the same address as all the others in their family.
    Using the address of head of family , have account for my son on here too never had this problem , did get a email to put in post code to verified account , which i did,then a week later email not verified back to free.
    now have contacted spotify with this problem,problem now resolve so they say , just get account set up holder to send you a re invite all should now be ok, will see if it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Sono

I had a Spotify family package on here but was cancelled today by Spotify themselves for some reason, looking for a space if any free. Thanks

Sono wrote: »
    I had a Spotify family package on here but was cancelled today by Spotify themselves for some reason, looking for a space if any free. Thanks

Did they not give you a reason?

Did they not give you a reason?

Sorry they did, they said I did not verify my address which I did at the weekend so the premium service was removed from my account today.

Sorry they did, they said I did not verify my address which I did at the weekend so the premium service was removed from my account today.
    Same happen to me as above post,take you paid for 6 months, you can contact Spotify as i did and explain you did live at address and did verify,
    they will look in to account then you ask account holder to resend invite, i have just received my invite again and joined again now will wait and see if get another verify email asking for post code, how this verifys i don't know i obviously use same one i used to join family., id say this were the problem lies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭heffo500

Two spots available, €30 each paid via revolut.

Same happen to me as above post,take you paid for 6 months, you can contact Spotify as i did and explain you did live at address and did verify,
    they will look in to account then you ask account holder to resend invite, i have just received my invite again and joined again now will wait and see if get another verify email asking for post code, how this verifys i don't know i obviously use same one i used to join family., id say this were the problem lies.

Thanks for this it looks like I’ll be back up and running shortly!

Thanks for this it looks like I’ll be back up and running shortly!
    That's good, interesting to see now if we both get a email asking us to verify again.

That's good, interesting to see now if we both get a email asking us to verify again.

I haven’t read much of this thread but is this a common thing that they seem to be clamping down on have ya heard?

I haven’t read much of this thread but is this a common thing that they seem to be clamping down on have ya heard?
    when i first joined the family about a week ago shortly after i got a email, please verify you family account as you have to be living at the address of account holder, please put in post code to verify account, i put in code that was given to me by account holder ,then a week later another email, you account has not been verify, your account is now back to free,not sure if this is going to be the norm in future, but alot of new familys have been started on here so must be happening to other people?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

heffo500 wrote: »
    Two spots available, €30 each paid via revolut.

Any left?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭instinct

Two spots available

€2.50 monthly reoccurring payment via revolt only.

Pm me to join.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Kid Pablo

Looks like it MIGHT from finally be over.

I got an email from Spotify saying that they can't verify that my 'family" are in the same household and that they were reverted to free.

I'm currently trying to see if I can get around it.

To anybody affected: I'm going to be issuing partial refunds, depending on how long you were in for.

I really wish it didn't have to come to this.

I’m in your group and only have the free account, did you ever get the permium issue resolved?

Kid Pablo wrote: »
    I’m in your group and only have the free account, did you ever get the permium issue resolved?

If you contact Spotify as has been discussed above they will resolve this and you will be sorted for premium.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭irishchris

Looking for two spots

Advertisement