Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGA Championship gone from Sky

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

I would agree with you there. I am not a golf fan or player but would always enjoy watching the majors, especially the Masters. The coverage on the bbc was fine for me but I couldn't see myself forking out a subscription for it.

Sky are banking on the Premier League but I'd imagine a lot of soccer fans are not cash rich and are more than happy to go down the road of illegal iptv.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭fman

Sky have just announced that all 4 majors are back for this year.
    https://www.skysports.com/golf/news/12176/11637349/the-masters-pga-championship-us-open-the-open-live-on-sky-sports-in-2019
    Year end ads only featured 2 so they have obviously done some business.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

So that awful experiment with the PGA is finished. Thank fook.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭bren2001

That's great news really. Wouldn't have minded if BBC got them but thank christ everyone learned from the Eleven fiasco.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

Happy days again.

Eleven sports worked fine for me last year but on telly is better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement