Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Wild Camping

Registered Users Posts: 6 ✭✭✭ Outdoormad

Looking for a few like minded people to do a bit of wild camping and bushcraft.

30 year old been practicing as my hobby quite a few years now and find it hard to find people with same interests

Anybody interested in a camp and sharing skills please give a shout

Love the land you live 😀

Comments

• there are at least two bushcrafting groups mentioned on this page. have a look around.

• Stovepipe wrote: »
    there are at least two bushcrafting groups mentioned on this page. have a look around.

Tried a couple a few times, they either have no space or dont reply, tried the Irish bushcraft club on a few occasions and for some reason it wont accept my email, its like the site is down.

Thanks for the reply anyway 😀

• Irish Knives and Bushcraft group have regular overnighters and never seem to turn people away. Look them up on FB.

• I love camping and bringing a stick while walking in the forest could save you from snakes. Fruits are great food source too.

• I always whistle in the woods, just to keep the bears away too. :)

• Advertisement

• Outdoormad wrote: »
    Looking for a few like minded people to do a bit of wild camping and bushcraft.

30 year old been practicing as my hobby quite a few years now and find it hard to find people with same interests

Anybody interested in a camp and sharing skills please give a shout

Love the land you live 😀
    I am not into bushcraft as it is practiced these days, I am more old school.
    I am a primitive skills instructor among other things, now I only teach through our group & through videos.
    Regards, Keith.

Advertisement