Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Cancel renewal

• 05-07-2017 6:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ Triboro

I will not be renewing my policy with Liberty due to 110% rise in premium in the last 3 years despite being 15 years claim free! My policy expires next week.Do I need to do anything other than just let it expire?

Comments

• Triboro wrote: »
    I will not be renewing my policy with Liberty due to 110% rise in premium in the last 3 years despite being 15 years claim free! My policy expires next week.Do I need to do anything other than just let it expire?
    Hi Triboro
    Sorry to hear this. Can you message me with your policy reference and I will look into this and arrange for your policy to expire.
    Regards 
    Seán

• Hi Triboro
    Sorry to hear this. Can you message me with your policy reference and I will look into this and arrange for your policy to expire.
    Regards 
    Seán

Pm sent

Hi Triboro
    Regards 
    Seán

Pm sent
    im the same liberty insurance a total rip off

• brocky1970 wrote: »
    Triboro wrote: »
    Hi Triboro
    Regards 
    Seán

Pm sent
    Hi brocky1970. Just checking if your request to lapse your policy got completed. Can you message me with your policy reference and I will look into this? Thanks Kieran.

• brocky1970 wrote: »

Yeah , I ended up getting better cover on my van policy and almost €300 less than what Liberty were trying to charge me!
    Liberty have zeeo loyalty whatsoever to their long term customers!

• Advertisement

Yeah , I ended up getting better cover on my van policy and almost €300 less than what Liberty were trying to charge me!
    Liberty have zeeo loyalty whatsoever to their long term customers!

Same as that, was with them for years (claim free) and they doubled my premium in the last 3 years.
    Luckily I made the switch too.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement