Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cancel renewal

• 05-07-2017 7:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

I will not be renewing my policy with Liberty due to 110% rise in premium in the last 3 years despite being 15 years claim free! My policy expires next week.Do I need to do anything other than just let it expire?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Triboro wrote: »
    I will not be renewing my policy with Liberty due to 110% rise in premium in the last 3 years despite being 15 years claim free! My policy expires next week.Do I need to do anything other than just let it expire?
    Hi Triboro
    Sorry to hear this. Can you message me with your policy reference and I will look into this and arrange for your policy to expire.
    Regards 
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Triboro

Hi Triboro
    Sorry to hear this. Can you message me with your policy reference and I will look into this and arrange for your policy to expire.
    Regards 
    Seán

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 brocky1970

Hi Triboro
    Regards 
    Seán

Pm sent
    im the same liberty insurance a total rip off

• Company Representative Posts: 23 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Kieron

brocky1970 wrote: »
    Hi Triboro
    Regards 
    Seán

Pm sent
    Hi brocky1970. Just checking if your request to lapse your policy got completed. Can you message me with your policy reference and I will look into this? Thanks Kieran.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Triboro

brocky1970 wrote: »

Yeah , I ended up getting better cover on my van policy and almost €300 less than what Liberty were trying to charge me!
    Liberty have zeeo loyalty whatsoever to their long term customers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭major deegan

Yeah , I ended up getting better cover on my van policy and almost €300 less than what Liberty were trying to charge me!
    Liberty have zeeo loyalty whatsoever to their long term customers!

Same as that, was with them for years (claim free) and they doubled my premium in the last 3 years.
    Luckily I made the switch too.

Advertisement