Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Las Vegas Recommendations for a 30th?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

jme2010 wrote: »
    AirBnb is not allowed in NYC I believe.

Why use airbnb for vegas? Unless your going for a mansion with a gang of 10 people.

I was saying when I go to Vegas this year I'll use Airbnb.Can get some nice rooms in hotels cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

The flights I’m watching for October seem to be climbing in price, was hoping to wait till end of June to book, would that be too late? Or should I get them booked ASAP ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

phobia2011 wrote: »
    The flights I’m watching for October seem to be climbing in price, was hoping to wait till end of June to book, would that be too late? Or should I get them booked ASAP ?

Well I would book them asap but if you don't there will be something similarly proceed available. It just might not be your preferred route

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭revoke12

Hi everyone i got a great deal on cassidy travel for both new york and vegas for next month i booked in jan but id def check them out if ye are thinking of booking next time.

revoke12 wrote: »
    Hi everyone i got a great deal on cassidy travel for both new york and vegas for next month i booked in jan but id def check them out if ye are thinking of booking next time.

What kind of deal did you get, I ended up booking everything separately in the end.

• Advertisement

I got 3 nights in the edison new york and 4 nights vegas in the mgm grand for €899 per person thought it was a good deal in the end. Did you get it reasonable booking it seperately?

I got 3 nights in the edison new york and 4 nights vegas in the mgm grand for €899 per person thought it was a good deal in the end. Did you get it reasonable booking it seperately?

I paid more, but mainly because I chose different flight times and staying in premier one bed suite,

Flights €1100
    Ny - Wellington hotel 3nts $600 all in
    Vegas- Luxor premier one bed suite tower $500

Could change Luxor but not NY hotel. Have free comp nights in Vegas if I want from playing MyVEGAS, probably use for shows though as I like the look of the one bed suite, our flight time are the least possible thankfully.

still good value all the same is it oct you are going? I cant wait to go now im really looking forward as its my first time to both places.

As idbatterim stated above, try to avoid west wing rooms in mgm, anywhere I’ve read( and that’s a lot, seeing as it’s our first time) have said the same thing.

Thanks i read also before about west wing im staying in a stay well queen room? Have read some reviews about it and it seems fine (hopefully)

• Advertisement

Thanks i read also before about west wing im staying in a stay well queen room? Have read some reviews about it and it seems fine (hopefully)

We booked a cabana at mgm for one of the days, $350 and then we get $350 to spend on food and drinks for the day( which will be easily done looking at the pricing) can’t wait myself . I’ve been told not to miss a show called absinthe.

wow that sounds amazing the cabana is there a few of ye heading there?

wow that sounds amazing the cabana is there a few of ye heading there?

Just the 2 of us... lol

same as that you will have a ball.

Advertisement