Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Lunch Ideas

Options
  • 26-06-2017 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hi all,

Im in the middle of planning my food for the week and cant think of any healthy lunches that actually appeal to me.

I've done the dog on chicken stir frys and chicken salads so looking for afew alternatives to these. Something that can either be put together handy enough or heated in the microwave. Would only have about 20 mins for lunch so nothing that takes too much time.

I like to try and keep the bulk of my carbs for dinner cos thats just what works for me hunger/craving wise but doesn't necessarily have to be low carb. Would love some suggestions of what others have as their go to lunches as I've just overdone it with my go to's and cant stand the thought of it right now!

Advertisement