Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling Banter Page and Buff Egan Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭CK22

Lads settle down, this is about Buff. We can deal with soccer on another forum. Buff angers people because he talks a lot of ****e about Clare, but when he isn't doing that, he's actually just entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,321 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Buff loves a bit of cooking on his snapchat.

Could be the next Donal Skehan if the hurling doesn't work out.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,574 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

CK22 wrote: »
    Lads settle down, this is about Buff. We can deal with soccer on another forum. Buff angers people because he talks a lot of ****e about Clare, but when he isn't doing that, he's actually just entertaining.

Rational people really shouldn't be getting angry over this though.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭BobBobBobBob

Is Buff a bit slow in the brain?

It definitely seems to be not all there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Rational people really shouldn't be getting angry over this though.

My thoughts exactly. He's a completely harmless chap, looking at Snapchat he actually makes a bit of silly fun and craic for young lads.

I can never understand the hatred he gets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭willietherock

Noveight wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly. He's a completely harmless chap, looking at Snapchat he actually makes a bit of silly fun and craic for young lads.

I can never understand the hatred he gets.

the green eyed monster

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hijjins147

Anyone see the amount of salt in them meatballs last night? By God....

Poor mousey got an awful hammerin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

hijjins147 wrote: »

Poor mousey got an awful hammerin'

Eat it in Maaaaaan.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Is Buff a bit slow in the brain?

It definitely seems to be not all there!

How can you even feel the need to even ask this question? He's obviously a head-the-ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,321 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

hijjins147 wrote: »

He did say recently that he loves salty food but that was a bit much alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

Do they have any vegetables in Kerry? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭sc86

poor effort of tonights soup

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

It doesn't look great to be fair. Giving some teenager on twitter a roasting then. Normally I enjoyed Buff (with a grain of salt) but I think he's lot it a bit tonight. Telling fellas to get off a hurling page because they didn't like the look of his soup :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Farmer_3650

He was saying there one day that it's great to see people from the likes of Leitrim, Donegal etc following him. Today he said to the people of east Kerry to stick to the football and stop watching him based on one or two people. He's some man to go to all the games he does but he does way to much moaning.

In all fairness, the cooking has been good recently, but jaysus that soup was watery vegetables with a lump of meat floating in it. Definitely not his best, and you can believe that. But I do like the fact he's brought he cooking back. I'm getting a good laugh from him again.

He did say recently that he loves salty food but that was a bit much alright.

That's a heart attack waiting to happen. Blood pressure through the roof.

CK22 wrote: »
    In all fairness, the cooking has been good recently, but jaysus that soup was watery vegetables with a lump of meat floating in it. Definitely not his best, and you can believe that. But I do like the fact he's brought he cooking back. I'm getting a good laugh from him again.
    It doesn't look great to be fair. Giving some teenager on twitter a roasting then. Normally I enjoyed Buff (with a grain of salt) but I think he's lot it a bit tonight. Telling fellas to get off a hurling page because they didn't like the look of his soup :rolleyes:

Looked like meatballs in a load of Toilet water. The abuse these lads from East Kerry got was Deplorable! Bit much there now giving out to lads and saying a whole area is useless.

He's cooking a storm tonight apparently. We will have to get the popcorn at the ready.

Tea and toast....by god

After all the talk about tonight's meal and we get toast and tea. Lads he has literally trolled us with toast. Easily the funniest thing he's ever done.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Farmer_3650

I seen it coming too when he was on about a brilliant dish earlier. He doesn't spare the butter :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Must admit he gave me a good laugh with the tea and toast tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,826 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Buff struggling to get a ticket for Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

paulie21 wrote: »
    Buff struggling to get a ticket for Sunday

That proves how hard it is

Some laugh if he can't find a ticket but he will pick one up id say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

PTH2009 wrote: »

I'd say you're right, I'd imagine he has some amount of useful contacts made at this stage.

Would #GetBuffToCroker catch on..? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭cms88

PTH2009 wrote: »
    That proves how hard it is

And if not he'll just go off in a sulk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

cms88 wrote: »
    And if not he'll just go off in a sulk

Whats your obsession with Buff? You use any opportunity to criticise him- whats the point in projecting your unhappiness onto others? Just get over it mate.

With regard to a ticket- he is probably more deserving of one than a very large chunk of people who will be there due to the fact that he does a serious amount of games promotion

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Whats your obsession with Buff? You use any opportunity to criticise him- whats the point in projecting your unhappiness onto others? Just get over it mate.

With regard to a ticket- he is probably more deserving of one than a very large chunk of people who will be there due to the fact that he does a serious amount of games promotion

Yeah the GAA should give him a ticket as he goes to sum amount of games and I imagine the GAA social media team are aware of him

Since when can someone not state their opinion?

Plenty of others will have gone to all the games this year from both counties and will probably miss out. Why should a wannabe celeb be more deserving?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Plenty of others will have gone to all the games this year from both counties and will probably miss out. Why should a wannabe celeb be more deserving?

Should have gotten season tickets then surely like any 'genuine' fan would?

He provides coverage, for free, of games which would otherwise not be covered; to this end he provides a good service to the GAA community. He's as deserving as anyone to get a ticket. Having said that, I don't think he will be stuck for a ticket let's be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

You're not stating your opinion- opinion and comment are two different things.
    You are constantly giving commenting negatively- I just dont see the point to coming on making repetitive throw away b*tchy comments.

I agree he's a bit of an odd character and is a bit immature in some ways but sure let him off- whats the point in being a bully?

• Advertisement

jive wrote: »
    Should have gotten season tickets then surely like any 'genuine' fan would?

He provides coverage, for free, of games which would otherwise not be covered; to this end he provides a good service to the GAA community. He's as deserving as anyone to get a ticket. Having said that, I don't think he will be stuck for a ticket let's be honest.

Why doesn't he have one then?

As i said before he stopped palying for his club as he didn't get the ticket he was ''entitled'' to for the 2013 final, so that's very much sulking

Advertisement