Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do crossfit classes cost?

Options
  • 24-06-2017 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

I want to build some muscle and meet some chicks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Here we go..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

FireFoxBoy wrote: »
    I want to build some muscle and meet some chicks.

About tree fiddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭FireFoxBoy

same price as the gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭dev100

FireFoxBoy wrote:
    same price as the gym?

As they say if you have to ask about the price then you can't afford it :)

If you are based in Dublin it's going to be very expensive the further out you go the cheaper it is but will be a lot more expensive than an ordinary gym.

Expect to pay 100 plus a month for a cheap crossfit gym

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

too much

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭FireFoxBoy

probably better to just buy a deadlift bar instead

• Registered Users Posts: 12,785 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

FireFoxBoy wrote: »
    probably better to just buy a deadlift bar instead

Look for special offers. Try get a deadlift bar, squat and bench bar in one package. You haven't a hope of picking up chicks unless you have all 3 bars

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Look for special offers. Try get a deadlift bar, squat and bench bar in one package. You haven't a hope of picking up chicks unless you have all 3 bars

I don't know, I'd say a heavy kettlebell might be fine, I mean they're not that heavy :confused:

09eb84d3ae0dc80c1cd0dd5737e92dac.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,785 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

I don't know, I'd say a heavy kettlebell might be fine, I mean they're not that heavy :confused:

09eb84d3ae0dc80c1cd0dd5737e92dac.jpg
    Terrible form. Chicken isn't over mid foot

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

170 p/m for my old place a couple around the area are a little cheaper and i think one does a student rate which was around €125 but not sure any students would be paying that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    well played

Advertisement