Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying full lifting setup for home need advice on suppliers

Options
  • 22-06-2017 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I've priced together a power rack, barbell set, bench etc online and narrowed it down to two vendors. There's a E50 price difference so I don't mind spending more on one if others have had better experience since I'm already dropping a fair bit of cash anyway.

So the vendors are profitness-supplies.com and mcsports.ie

I get the feeling both are fine and reputable but it's always good to ask before dropping a load of my hard earned money on it.

If you know of anywhere else I could check let me know.

Many thanks,

C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Local GAA club used gymless for their small gym got on fine, was an issue with a battle rope and he replaced it no problem, he has offers up occasionally would be no harm to price him, on Facebook and adverts.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Have a look at d8fitness.ie. They are good to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

I bought a 280kg barbell set of profitnesssupplies.com a couple of years back.No problems at all.
    Have bought adidas lifting shoes and other bits and pieces there over the years too.
    Sound guy to deal with.He'd talk for Ireland on the phone though..!!

Think he's from Wexford.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭circadian

Nice one, thanks folks will check out the other vendors suggested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭testtech05

I dealt with Powerhousefitness.co.uk for a very similar setup a few years back. As mentioned with other vendors had no issues at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Foleymoley

McSports do the new flyefit fitouts and there stuff is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Advertisement