Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruiting for a Brain Stimulation Study at Trinity College Dublin

Options
  • 21-06-2017 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am currently recruiting right-handed 18-35 year olds with a clean bill of neurological health. The study consists of a single session of approximately 2.5 hours duration and involves undergoing very short bursts (500 ms maximum) of electrical brain stimulation in conjunction with an even shorter burst of magnetic brain stimulation (~1 ms).

While the study will last no more than 2.5 hours, the total period of stimulation is only ~40 seconds!

You can find more information about the study on my wordpress site (below). If you're interested in participating, simply download the e-form listed on my site and return it to me via email or post (details are available on the site). Alternatively, I can email or post you the forms.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me (calvertg@tcd.ie), leave a response to this thread, or send me a PM.

Wordpress site: https://glenncalvert.wordpress.com/recruitment/

Thank you for your time!

Best wishes,
    Glenn

Advertisement