Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoothies and weight loss

Options
  • 18-06-2017 12:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12

Do fruit and veg smoothies help with weight loss? I gained 3 stone the last six months simply by not drinking them. The thing i noticed was that i had given up drinking smoothies because of work and travel. The weight piled on and i noticed i was drinking more cans of soda and indulging in absolute crap. I don't carry a blender while traveling so this was one reason.
    I re introduced them today and cut my calories intake by 4000 to 2000 with no cravings.
    Am i right in thinking this was the cause of my weight gain?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,554 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

It wasn't down to not having the smoothies but because you replaced them with high calorie jun and ended up eating more calories.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mart_in

It wasn't down to not having the smoothies but because you replaced them with high calorie jun and ended up eating more calories.

I agree. Probably you are getting carbs of lower quality, more fats. That's all.

Advertisement