Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spin bike reviews

Options
  • 13-06-2017 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I'm thinking of purchasing a spin bike.Has anyone bought or tried the rotocycle spin bike from elvery s. I see alot of them for sale as new on donedeal I'm wondering if the seat or bike is uncomfortable?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Hi I'm thinking of purchasing a spin bike.Has anyone bought or tried the rotocycle spin bike from elvery s. I see alot of them for sale as new on donedeal I'm wondering if the seat or bike is uncomfortable?
    Thanks

ALL spin bike seats are uncomfortable!

Buy a gel saddle cover if it becomes an issue for you - at least to start with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Danjackkill1

ALL spin bike seats are uncomfortable!

Buy a gel saddle cover if it becomes an issue for you - at least to start with.

I use the kieser spin bike in my spinning class with the gel cover.I've been looking out for a second hand kieser for a while.I'm just wondering if anyone has used the Rotocycle spin bike from Elvery's as it's reduced at the mo.I see two of them for sale second hand hardly used so I'm wondering if there's an issue with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Davestator

I use the kieser spin bike in my spinning class with the gel cover.I've been looking out for a second hand kieser for a while.I'm just wondering if anyone has used the Rotocycle spin bike from Elvery's as it's reduced at the mo.I see two of them for sale second hand hardly used so I'm wondering if there's an issue with it.

I'm not familiar with the Rotocycle but the Keiser is a commercial one so will certainly be better than any domestic spin bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Danjackkill1

I'm not familiar with the Rotocycle but the Keiser is a commercial one so will certainly be better than any domestic spin bike.

Thanks I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled for the second hand keiser.

Advertisement