Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep stretching and mobility workshop

Options
  • 13-06-2017 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭

Some of you here might be interested

https://www.facebook.com/yourcoachdominicmunnelly/photos/rpp.139736412754641/1453034954758107/?type=3&theater

I hope you’re doing well and I thought you or someone you might know would be interested in a deep stretching workshop Im hosting on Friday june 16th 130-430pm.
    Its for those that want a deeper understanding of mobility and its importance.
    Dave and Craig are at the forefront of teaching better movement and mobility and work regularly with the godfather of stretching Kit Laughlin.
    There will be lots of partner stretching as demo here by Kit.
    https://youtu.be/0-WMSkf-kg4
    Get in touch you can make it or have any questions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭freemenfitness

I also highly recommend anyone who has an interest in this to go to these workshops I can't recommend Craig and Daves work enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

I also highly recommend anyone who has an interest in this to go to these workshops I can't recommend Craig and Daves work enough.
    cheers and the lads over in Always Move (Andy Myers) has a full weekend organised with them for anyone thats interested - https://www.facebook.com/events/1156887457763861/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2222%22%2C%22feed_story_type%22%3A%2222%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&pnref=story

Just stunned more people are not interested as we're continually working with clients with major mobility issues that want to paper over them with exercise intensity and ****ty form

Because mobility is not as sexy and does not have the same GAINZ mentality to it being able to touch your toes is not as cool as hitting a new PR in your deadlift even though it's probably more important.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,584 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

But also because work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,346 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Very interested, but can't get off work at this stage, and not enough hours for this weekend either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,188 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Nothing to add other than Dave and Craig are highly regarded in this field. When I seen their first names I knew exactly who it refered to.
    I've been trying to sync my schedule with Dave for a while now.

Also worth noting if I could get the time off I would be there in a flash not sure if I can afford the weekend but this is an amazing price for what it is.

Advertisement