Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help with an MA EU integration and its problems survey

Options
  • 10-06-2017 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure what are the rules on asking for help doing a survey here on boards, but I was wondering if you could give me 2-3 minutes a do this quick survey on EU integration and its problems? It's for my wife's MA. She's Chinese and so doesn't have many EU citizens to give this survey to in order to get enough data for her research. Thank you!
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EUROPEANIDENTITY2017[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Doing it now - I'd ask on Reddit as well, that way you'd get a good mix of answers not just from Irish folk.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Done it. Please do not take this wrong, but it should go through a spell check prior to publication.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

Thanks guys, will both spell check again and look into reddit!

Advertisement