Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Training

Options
  • 08-06-2017 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

My training has fell by the wayside and lost some focus and direction. I'm primarily looking to have a programme designed to meet my needs and tweaked at regular intervals as I progress.

Online training seems a cheaper option. Has anyone any recommendations or experience using this option, or would I be better having 121 sessions with a PT?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

My training has fell by the wayside and lost some focus and direction. I'm primarily looking to have a programme designed to meet my needs and tweaked at regular intervals as I progress.

Online training seems a cheaper option. Has anyone any recommendations or experience using this option, or would I be better having 121 sessions with a PT?

Of course you would.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭BadBannana

Of course you would.

Assuming the PT is worth their salt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

BadBannana wrote: »
    Assuming the PT is worth their salt

Obviously, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

what are you needs and what do you need to tweak?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭swededmonkey

Ultimately I am looking to get leaner and stronger. When left to my own devices my training gets a tad boring and I lose interest. I'm looking for a structured programme tailored for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,785 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Here's a free online program from a top trainer here in Ireland. I've used it myself and had good success
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/92687179

Advertisement