Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Michael Smith loses to Lisa Ashton despite averaging over 100

Van Gerwen gone back to his old darts, didn't think winmau would allow that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

US2 wrote: »
    Van Gerwen gone back to his old darts, didn't think winmau would allow that ?

Lost in second round today against Damon Heta

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

Ok lads who's your pick from the last 4 to win the premier league darts.
    I'm going snakebite,best player in the world right now.

bassy wrote: »
    Ok lads who's your pick from the last 4 to win the premier league darts.
    I'm going snakebite,best player in the world right now.

When is it on ? I'd think wright myself at the moment

• Advertisement

When is it on ? I'd think wright myself at the moment

22nd october,i found it so ridiculous that the didnt play the semis and final after the nite of the conclusion of the top 4.who wants to wait 6 or more weeks later for the semis and final,the could have easily played it the sunday nite after the conclusion of the top 4 the saturday nite.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

22nd october,i found it so ridiculous that the didnt play the semis and final after the nite of the conclusion of the top 4.who wants to wait 6 or more weeks later for the semis and final,the could have easily played it the sunday nite after the conclusion of the top 4 the saturday nite.

They are still hoping that a crowd will be permitted into the O2 in London. Seems unlikely to me.

Lisa Ashton in to the last 32 today.

Adrian Lewis gets knocket out in first round for 5th consecutive tournament

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Lisa Ashton in to the last 32 today.

Adrian Lewis gets knocket out in first round for 5th consecutive tournament

Lewis is a high 80's to early 90's player these days. I expect him to slide down the rankings. Incredible really when you consider the raw talent he has.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Lewis is a high 80's to early 90's player these days. I expect him to slide down the rankings. Incredible really when you consider the raw talent he has.

I know he was always heavy but he seems to be so unfit, strggles to walk around.

MvG finnaly gets a win over Durrant today too after 4 attempts.

• Advertisement

Kingp35 wrote: »
    They are still hoping that a crowd will be permitted into the O2 in London. Seems unlikely to me.

Not a hope I think.......

Willie doing well today, 3 wins, plays mensur next. Lisa got another couple of wins too.

I think Devon Peterson is due a win very soon, throwing unbelievable stuff the last few weeks.

O Connor v Suljovic in last 16 starting on stream 2 in a min

Price beats Peterson in what was a poor enough final. Devon soiled his trousers missed a few match darts.

Price beats Peterson in what was a poor enough final. Devon soiled his trousers missed a few match darts.

Hi m8 are you using pdc for the darts or have you a stream link for it??.

Hi m8 are you using pdc for the darts or have you a stream link for it??.

Messaged you

• Registered Users Posts: 37,821 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

MVG really after hitting a bit of a lull

At this rate he could struggle for the rest of the year, a bad draw for him in the worlds and it could be early curtains

PTH2009 wrote: »
    MVG really after hitting a bit of a lull

At this rate he could struggle for the rest of the year, a bad draw for him in the worlds and it could be early curtains

He won a tournament yesterday averaged over 100. He stopped using the Winmau darts, gone back to the old ones. All is good again I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Absolutely shocking bottle job from peterson 7-4 up lost 8-7 had 4 match darts I think.

Willie out first round today, lost a last leg decider to Jaques.

Lisa Ashton wins again, against Luke woodhouse. what a week she's having! She coming in to form at the right time, women's world championship qualifiers coming up soon.

• Advertisement

Willie out first round today, lost a last leg decider to Jaques.

Lisa Ashton wins again, against Luke woodhouse. what a week she's having! She coming in to form at the right time, women's world championship qualifiers coming up soon.

No Grand Prix for Willie then.

Yeah it's great to see Ashton winning matches. Showing she deserves to be in the PDC.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Just seen the biggest choke of the year.

Durrant averaging 116 & 4-0 up had 80 for a 5-0 lead
    He busts the 80 and loses the leg despite getting a second go at the 80.

Then his arse falls out and loses the next 4 legs and his average drops from 116 to 97.

Durrant does get multiple match darts in the decider and chokes again...Whitlock wins.

9 darter for Devon Peterson!

Whatever Mardle is doing with him is definitely working. Can see more players look for coaching now.

9 darter for Devon Peterson!

Whatever Mardle is doing with him is definitely working. Can see more players look for coaching now.

you do know he lost the game ?

you do know he lost the game ?

I do Justin. He has improved massively over the last few months is what I'm saying.

I do Justin. He has improved massively over the last few months is what I'm saying.

I wont credit mardle for it though.

Devon lives with joe Cullen whilst in the UK,and are best friends, and no coincidence that Cullen is also in great form and in the top 5 of the autumn series.

Both were practising during covid...some players dont practice

I wont credit mardle for it though.

Devon lives with joe Cullen whilst in the UK,and are best friends, and no coincidence that Cullen is also in great form and in the top 5 of the autumn series.

Both were practising during covid...some players dont practice

Ok justin maybe you should tell Devon that then, he credits Mardle.

A good little summary of the weeks action.
    Darts back on Itv4 on Friday looking forward to it. Anyone could win it

https://twitter.com/TheRedBit180/status/1306283201112018945?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just seen the biggest choke of the year.

Durrant averaging 116 & 4-0 up had 80 for a 5-0 lead
    He busts the 80 and loses the leg despite getting a second go at the 80.

Then his arse falls out and loses the next 4 legs and his average drops from 116 to 97.

Durrant does get multiple match darts in the decider and chokes again...Whitlock wins.

Middlesbrough got put out of the cup the night before, got blocked, dt's kicked in. Choke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Darwin

Just watching the Players Championship on ITV4. Seems to have been a little bit of argy bargy between Van de Voort and Cullen at the end of the match, anyone know what happened?

Advertisement