Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qatar Airspace

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭irishrover99

mocata wrote: »
    Flew to singapore return last week, zero issues. Flight took a 20 min detour to go round dubai and that was it. Afternoon flight from Dub and return at 7am meant zero jet lag. Cant wait to fly again with them, economy wasnt a kick in the arse off some airlines "business" grade

What did you think of the seats on the 787?.
    I've been reading that there is not much leg room.
    I'm booked to fly them in Feb. Didn't let the issues that are going on with their neighbours affect me when booking.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

I have oneworld sapphire so got to choose exit row seats, checkin guy blocked off the 3rd seat in Our row so had a fairly pleasant bit of room. Preferred  the 787 to the a350 tbh, altho the entertainment system on a350 was superb.

Advertisement