Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L. Mulligan Whiskey Shop

Options
  • 03-06-2017 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone been? Never knew it existed and stumbled across it today when wandering around Dublin city centre, it's on Clarendon Street I think it is.

They've an impressive range in there, obviously of whiskey from around the world but also other stuff such as gins and vodkas. I think it's not long open and didn't have a chance to spend too much time in there, but it seems a great spot to pick up some of the rare and harder to get stuff.

Staff are spot on, I'll be popping back next time I'm picking something up for someone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Wonderful name for a whiskey shop.

Wonder if its really a 'Mulligan' operating it and any connection to the Mulligans that own Hartigans on Leeson Street

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

CeilingFly wrote: »
    Wonder if its really a 'Mulligan' operating it and any connection to the Mulligans that own Hartigans on Leeson Street
    Nope. Merely an offshoot of L. Mulligan Grocer in Stoneybatter, which doesn't involve any actual Mulligans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Yeah, Mulligan Grocers in Stoneybatter, same branding on a couple of things.

Advertisement