Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for new gym

Options
  • 31-05-2017 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭

Hi Im in the process of looking for a new place to train. Was with west park, which is a great gym, but Been there a while now and I need a change of scenery. I checked out flye fit in portobello and Georges st and they seem to have good equipment. But I get the feeling that these gyms would be packed from say 6 - 9pm. I know all gyms are busy during these times but I heard that flye fit gyms tend to be exceptionally jammed. Plus there seems to be very little natural light coming in to those places. It seems like training in a dark warehouse. If anyone is a fleyfit member I;d like to hear about your experiences there.
    Also, anyone know anything about RAW gym in city centre? Does it get ridiculously packed aswell?
    Any other recommendations would be great
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,584 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Raw is grand after maybe 7.30. I don't know if it's considered ridiculously jammed a lot of the time from 5.30 - 7.30 but it's busy enough that the racks are likely to be busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Reps4jesus

Dont know about the portobello flyefit as i dont use it but yeah the Georges st one is fairly busy after work up until around 8 most days anyway

Advertisement