Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIII - Poll for date

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Uriel. wrote: »
    BTW escape rooms are my latest addiction. A very enjoyable way to pass an hour or so without sitting in a pub

Did a couple up here and we've booked into the Adventure Rooms one in Dublin for when we're down there in a few weeks. Really looking forward to it. I LOVE escape the room games.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Did a couple up here and we've booked into the Adventure Rooms one in Dublin for when we're down there in a few weeks. Really looking forward to it. I LOVE escape the room games.

From the video it looks like virtual reality version of the lawnmower man !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Was it in your basement?

Has anyone escaped yet?

:p

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Which one are you doing? I've recently done both rooms in the adventure rooms

• Advertisement

Which one are you doing? I've recently done both rooms in the adventure rooms

Just the Original Swiss. The Black Queen sounds really tough! Last one we did up here we had 7 seconds left on the clock when we escaped. Proper brown trousers time.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Just the Original Swiss. The Black Queen sounds really tough! Last one we did up here we had 7 seconds left on the clock when we escaped. Proper brown trousers time.

What happens if you don't escape on time? Is it a case of the whole room is incinerated or something? :)

You die.

I dunno actually. I've never gotten stuck (yet). I assume they just open the door and call you utter failures and lead you out to the wall of shame or something.

Both are good... The black queen was the last one we did...genuinely 4 of us made it out with 9 seconds to spare... I kid you not. It was genuinely intense. Loved it tho.... Well worth it

You die.

I dunno actually. I've never gotten stuck (yet). I assume they just open the door and call you utter failures and lead you out to the wall of shame or something.

Think that's it... Haven't failed yet thankfully. Might be different if you go to Sligo and play Tigger's room tho...... Just saying

• Advertisement
Advertisement